Paper Destiny Perks
Visit a Paper Destiny store today to sign-up for a Paper Destiny Perks membership.
- One free greeting card* with your next purchase (up to $8.00 value)
- Buy 2 cards, get 1 free**
- Exclusive monthly offers
- Invitations to private sales & events
*If purchasing multiple greeting cards, the greeting card of equal or lesser value will be free. **Discount applies to a full-priced card of equal or lesser value and cannot be combined with other discount codes, coupons, BOGOs or offers.
Perks Program Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PAPER DESTINY PERKS PROGRAM ("PROGRAM"), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN PROGRAM.
1. Program is open to all legal residents of the United States and Canada who have reached the age of majority in their state or province of residence. You ("Member") are responsible for maintaining accurate and updated contact information including name, telephone number and e-mail address ("Member Information"). Member Information may be updated at any Paper Destiny store or by contacting Customer Service at 800-789-1649.
2. No purchase necessary to join. Program is void where prohibited by law.
3. Membership is non-transferable. One membership per person. Membership has no cash value.
4. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, sale access, event invitations, discounts, coupons, and/or services offered from time to time in Paper Destiny's sole discretion. Any such benefits may be subject to restrictions including, but not limited to, expiration dates, time-limited redemption periods and purchase requirements. Membership and any benefits are personal to Member and cannot be sold, shared, copied or transferred. Benefits may be subject to tax liability. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with Program benefits is the sole responsibility of Member.
5. Valid only at participating stores.
6. Paper Destiny reserves the right to change, amend, modify, limit, cancel, terminate, discontinue or eliminate Program, these Terms and Conditions, eligibility and/or any benefits at any time and in its sole discretion. Any such changes, amendments or modifications shall be effective upon posting at www.paperdestiny.com, and Member waives any right to receive prior or specific notice of such changes, amendments or modifications. It is Member's responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time to remain informed of any changes, amendments or modifications. Participation in Program confirms acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any changes, amendments, or modifications.
8. Paper Destiny has the sole discretion to interpret and apply Program and/or these Terms and Conditions, and all questions or disputes regarding Program and/or these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Paper Destiny in its sole discretion.
9. PAPER DESTINY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION OR MEMBERSHIP IN PROGRAM, INCLUDING DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF CHANGES TO OR TERMINATION OF PROGRAM. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE LIMITATIONS ON PAPER DESTINY'S LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL APPLY WHETHER FOR BREACH OR REPUDIATION OF CONTRACT, OR WHETHER IN TORT, CIVIL LIABILITY BY WAY OF NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, YOU WILLINGLY AGREE THAT YOU HAVE RELINQUISHED YOUR RIGHT TO SEEK THESE DAMAGES FROM PAPER DESTINY AND THAT THIS IS A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK.
10. Any failure of Member to comply with any of these Terms or Conditions or any violation, fraud or abuse of Program may result in termination of membership in Paper Destiny's sole discretion.